Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I recently tried out Second Life. Here are a few thoughts I have about the experience:

  1. I still haven't figured out how to get off the first Island. Now, running around on an island where people are just changing their clothes and hair for 45 minutes is not my idea of entertainment.

  2. My avatar looks nothing like me despite working on it for quite a while:









  3. Whereas my Yahoo Avatar much more resembles me in real life. I even think my Yahoo avatar has a lot more charisma.







  4. I still haven't figured out how to get off the first Island. Now, running around on an island where people are just changing their clothes and hair for 20 minutes is not my idea of entertainment.

I know this game is supposed to be a revolutionary way to interact with others across the planet as if they were really there. But…they're not, and you're not. I'll try it out a couple of more times before I give my official opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I do not agree ...