Friday, April 04, 2008

Facebook follies...

In my experimentation with Twitter I've created a Facebook account (gave into peer pressure). It's actually be a pretty good experience. I've found a lot of family/friends with relatively little detective work involved. It's like you're supposed to find people on Facebook or something.

It's also worthy to note that you can use Twitter on the Facebook page to update your whereabouts. I'll post something more in depth on both Twitter & Facebook in a short bit. I just want to make sure I give both sites/services a proper run through.

2 comments:

janaemadsen said...

I am not good at twitter. I get behind. Also it is nice to have another facebook friend.

Roy said...

I'm reasonably good about updatting, but I think you need a particular purpose for usung it.

I'll have to do my follow up post this week. Because the experiment time period is up, anyway.